Penmaenmawr Golf Club - Visitors Welcome
Pay & Play available from Sunday to Friday and the occasional Saturday (Call to check for tee time availability)
Are you looking to play a golf course that offers affordable golf and is one of the best golf clubs in North Wales and is part of a group of Llandudno golf courses offering discount golf for those golfers looking to come on a golf break in North Wales?
If you are, then Penmaenmawr Golf course is set up for all levels of golfers, so come and enjoy a great golf break in North Wales. It does not matter whether you are a low handicap player, medium handicap player or a beginner because on its day the course can be forgiving as well as providing a real challenge to all.
The course is open to non-members, and is the perfect base for golf breaks as there are plenty of places to stay in the area. Why not combine a scenic game of golf at our golf course and visit local tourist attractions such as Bodnant Gardens, Conwy Castle, Llandudno and the stunning mountains of Snowdonia where you can walk, climb, ski, mountain bike or just enjoy the scenery.
The Golf Club has facilities that include:-
- changing rooms with shower,
- a licensed bar featuring CAMRA award winning ales
- catering is also available.
- Buggies are available from May to the end of September
Contact Mrs Anne Greenwood the Secretary on 01492 623330 for details.
Dress Rules apply in the Clubhouse and on the Course:
- no collarless shirts, shorts must be tailored, No vests
- No golfing footwear in the Clubhouse lounge
Penmaenmawr Golf Club Green Fees
18 Holes: £ 20.00
9 Holes: £ 15.00
Juniors: £ 6.00
Discounted Winter Green Fees - October to March
18 Holes: £ 15.009 Holes: £ 10.00
Local accommodation can be arranged at a choice of hotels and there are sites for touring and static caravans within walking distance of the Course. A list of local accommodation can be found at the Penmaenmawr Web Site
Golf Coast North Wales - www.golfcoastnorthwales.co.uk
10% discount on green fees when you play 3 courses or more - lower green fees Monday to Thursday
Selection of five courses
Choice of Championship links and parkland golf
Easy booking by phone, email or online
We are easy to find with easy access from any part of UK Motorway network via A55 link to M56.
The course is 5 miles from the historic town of Conwy, 9 miles from the Victorian resort of Llandudno and 30 miles from the port of Holyhead.
How to Find Us
- At first A55 roundabout after tunnel, turn left and immediately left again.
- Pass The Gladstone Public House on your right and take the next turn right into Cae Cyd Road.
- Proceed up the hill until you come to a slightly staggered cross-roads. Carry on straight up the hill until you arrive at a T junction.
- Turn left and the Golf Club is 50m on your left.